January 22, 2008

Floral Art - Gerbera Daisies oil painting



These flowers a challenge to paint. They are so precisely and perfectly formed it's hard to convey that with my style of painting and within a small format. But I plan to figure it out - someday. I find myself thinking of new approaches to it - usually when I am driving to work, which always seems a great time to think through and analyze current challenges. Version three another day.

Gerbera Daisies
6x8 oil on canvas panel
$100 + $10 S/H

Please contact me for purchase.

Thanks for your visit!
©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved

2 comments:

Dana S. Whitney said...

This looks VERY successful to me! Love the background for one thing... AND the gerberas individually and compositionally. If I didn't have to worry about 2007 taxes.....

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

NICE!