July 3, 2008

Lone Lake Plein Air


This is the second of the day from my outing to Lone Lake, the water lily capital of the world. Okay, I made that up.
Painting in the summer here, in the land of green makes one very tired of green. Or of at least painting it. It's beautiful, but I'm ready for some color.
Have a great 4th of July.

Lone Lake
8x10 oil on canvas panel
$140

Please contact me if you would like to purchase this or any other painting. kirkeeide@mac.com
Thanks for your visit!
©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

Happy 4th to you too!

Chuck Law said...

I've missed your work Deb...forgot how delightful it truly is!
Happy 4th from me as well!
...Chuck

Bernie Berlin said...

Just found your blog..
Fabulous work!!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thank you all!