August 13, 2008

A Big Ol' Teddy Bear



I haven't painted any animals in a while so this week I'm honoring the animals of Earth in our Daily Painters tribute.
Black bears are found in Minnesota. Usually pretty far up north. I think I've seen one once - from a distance and safe in a car. When I was a kid, we used to come here for our vacations and go camping with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins and the one thing that stands out in my mind was that if I ever saw a bear I should run as fast as I can. Luckily I've never had to test that theory.

Big Ol' Teddy Bear
8x8 oil on Linen
Sides are painted and ready to hang framed or unframed
$140 + $12 s/h
on hold

Thanks for your visit!

© 2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

brings back nice memories of seeing bears on vacation up nort!
~sue

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! :)