August 7, 2008

Tribute to a Beautiful Earth Series - Cape Cod Sunset



My daughter just spent a week in a cottage on Cape Cod and being the dutiful daughter she is, she sent me some inspiration. Not only did she experience this beautiful sunset but she also got to see whales. Now that would be amazing.

On another note, I just found out I was juried into the fine art exhibition and competition at the Minnesota State Fair. Last year there were over 2000 entries and only 345 accepted so I feel pretty good about it all. Minnesota's state fair is one of the biggest in the country. One of the biggest attractions (next to the art of course!) is what food on a stick can be found. One of the latest is that Minnesota staple - Tator Tot Hotdish on a stick with Cream of Mushroom soup dipping sauce....nummy!!

Painting on a Stick anyone???

Cape Cod Sunset
sold

Please contact me if you are interested in this or any other paintings. kirkeeide@mac.com

Thanks for your visit!

©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Deb! Congrats on getting in to the Fair - Now I really have a good reason to go...well,besides the food!