September 6, 2008

Lone Pine and following one's passion.


After being back to my normal routine for a week I've come to realize how engaging in one's passion brings a sense of energy and passion to everything else. Last week, I was up at dawn every day, watched the sun rise, spent most of the day outdoors, I was exhausted by the end of the day from standing, climbing, hiking with all my painting gear, but so at peace and couldn't wait for the next day to do it all over again. Now, being back to work, I want to sleep in, I'm tired when I get home and I count the hours until the weekend. What does that tell me? Believe me, I'm working on changing that.
This magnificent pine tree was right outside my cabin. Didn't have to go far...just walk out the door, set up my easel and start painting.

Lone Pine
16 x 8 oil on Canvas panel
$385 + $15 s/h

Please let me know if you are interested in this one. kirkeeide@mac.com
Thanks for your visit!

©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

No comments: