June 7, 2009

Cardinal Rule by Deb Kirkeeide


I love these birds. I listen to their call in the mornings and love it when I see that flash of red when grace me with their appearance.

Upleveling
One of the things I love about the internet and blogging is the opportunity to discover so many talented and inspiring people. One of these people is Christine Kane.

I am a huge fan of hers. Not only is she a talented singer and songwriter, but her creativity and coaching inspires us to live large, live creative. She is another avenue through which I find the courage to expand and become the artist I am meant to be.

I am presently participating in her Uplevel Your Life Mastery Program. I am only part way through it, but I’m finding it to be valuable in getting out my own way to creating the life I‘ve decided I want to have.

I am such a firm believer of all of us following our dreams and believe that they deserve all the honor we can give them.

To that end I have decided to become an affiliate of hers and would encourage everyone take a look at what she is all about.

This Wednesday, June 10th Christine is offering a Free One-Time Teleseminar
5 Simple Action Steps to Take Your Life to the Next Level this Summer . Check it out!
If you feel inspired and sign up for her Uplevel Your Life Mastery Program then congratulations you absolutely deserve it!

Cardinal Rule
6x6 Oil on canvas panel
SOLD

Thanks for your visit!
©2009 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Jane Hunt said...

Beautiful rendering of this cardinal! I will check Christine out - sounds intriging!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thanks Jane