October 31, 2009

More Pink!




Think Pink! Think wellness!
Another for the cause. And another from the files.
The previous painting sold. Awesome! I thank you! Krista thanks you!
I am doing the same with this painting. All proceeds from the sale of this go to the 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer. For those of you who may have missed it, my previous post explains what I am doing.

And if you would like to donate in another way I'm including my daughter's link for donations if you wish to contribute to the cause.
Krista's Donation Page

For more information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, visit http://www.the3day.org/ or call 800.996.3DAY.
Thanks!

This little painting is 6x6 Oil on canvas
Pink Blossom
SOLD

Thanks everyone!
©2009 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

Roger Seddon said...

Hi Deb, lovely paintings and good luck with the fundraising. A very worthwhile cause and one which Angela ( my wife) and I are always happy to support.

Double "D" said...

Hi Deb,

This is a beautiful, beautiful painting.
I always marvel at your brushstrokes and
the confidence your paintings have.

Have a great weekend.
Doug

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Roger, thank you for the comments, well wishes and support.

Doug, thank you! What a cool thing to say. My paintings have confidence. I like that. Now, if the urge will just return soon...Your suggestion of Maui is sounding pretty tempting!

Chuck Dilmore said...

lovely~

Calli said...

So pretty, Deb and such a great and vital cause...