February 27, 2013

A Dream Of Spring



A Dream of Spring
10 x 10 Oil on Panel
©2013 Deb Kirkeeide
SOLD


A pretty spring bouquet of warm color for our snowy, white days here in Minnesota.

Yes, it has been a long time. I've come to realize that perhaps January and February are the months
to step back and take a break. I did visit my daughter in Utah and we attended part of the Sundance Film Festival. We heard some good music, saw some good films and I got to visit with my good friend and fellow artist Diane Whitehead. We had a great time catching up and spent the day in Park City looking for celebrities. The only celebrity (that I know of) we saw was Kenny Loggins. We saw his new band,  Blue Sky Riders. I thought they were great and really enjoyed the show.

I have a group show coming up March 9 - 22 at Squire House Gardens in Afton, MN. If you are in the area please join us for the reception on Saturday March 9, 5-9. I'd love to meet you!

No comments: