May 25, 2017

Happy Hoilday! It's the Start of Summer!

Along The North Shore | 10 x 20 Oil | ©2017 Deb Kirkeeide

Up North!
Memorial Weekend, our unofficial start of summer has arrived. Many Minnesotans start the first of their many summer migrations to their lake cabins "Up North". 

My favorite destination is along the North Shore of Lake Superior near the Canadian border. I am in total peace in this magical area. 

There are many places to pull over and explore the shore and this painting is from one such spot. Just looking at this, I can still feel the cool lake breezes, hear the gentle lap of the waves and watch the gulls overhead as light dance across the water

I think it's time to plan a visit back! 

Memorial Weekend 
This weekend's significance often gets overlooked in the excitement of a long weekend. For those who have served and sacrificed for this country, I thank you. Protecting our freedom is one thing that contributes to the continued opportunity to enjoy this beautiful country as we do.


This piece isn't framed yet but I've included an example of how great it will look when it is. 

If you are interested in the framing, let me know, I can take care of that for you.

Along The North Shore | Unframed
$875.00 Purchase

Happy Memorial Weekend!

No comments: