June 13, 2017

Follow the Horizon - Flying Barn Owl Painting

Follow the Horizon | 16 x 20 x 1.5 Oil | ©2017 Deb Kirkeeide

Ah, those wonderful, magical, mysterious owls! My current obsession. And evidently one I've had since I was young.



Like all great mothers, mine held on to a lot of my artwork from school and I've discovered owls were a favorite subject matter even then. Come to think of it, a lot of things I am drawn to even now, are the very things I loved as a kid. Somehow, between then and now, I forgot them - or maybe became distracted by other things. Things that I thought I should be interested in because everyone else was.

I'm glad I've gotten back to my roots. It just feels right.










* Painting is currently unframed.
For more information please visit my website.

1 comment:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Love your work!